Nashville, TN

Learn more about the target city.

The church in Nashville was established with the Lord’s table meeting in December 1984, and the church continued gathering in a brother’s home until 1992. At that time, a four-acre permanent meeting facility was purchased in the city's southeast area, located at 6105 Nolensville Road, Nashville, TN 37211. (Because several families were living in Murfreesboro, 35 miles south of Nashville, more families from other places eventually migrated there and established the church in Murfreesboro in June 2014). Today over 50 brothers and sisters plus children meet as the Lord’s testimony in Nashville. The church comprises 46% Caucasian members, and the remaining 54% are a blend of Chinese, Burmese, Korean, African American/Black, and Hispanic.

Virtual Tour Info

Zoom links will be posted here shortly before the virtual tour.

 

Upcoming tours: Virginia Beach, VA and Omaha, NE

Previous tours: Columbus, OH

Virtual Tours

Columbus, OH 7/30/2022 4 PM ET
Virginia Beach, VA 8/13/2022 4 PM ET
Omaha, NE 8/13/2022 5 PM CT
Normal, IL 8/20/2022 4 PM CT
Tampa, FL 8/21/2022 5 PM ET
Cincinnati, OH 8/27/2022 5 PM ET
Nashville, TN 8/28/2022 5 PM CT
Memphis, TN 9/10/2022 5 PM CT
St. Louis, MO 9/17/2022 4 PM CT

Migrate